Sunday, May 30, 2010

Music For The Soul Vol 2

Well I told you I would be back with another list.

Not only have I added some great songs I have rediscovered some things I had not listen to in a while. This one is a little different.

I like that about projects like this.

So without a lot of fan fair I give you the Transition Playlist Volume 2

You've Changed - Bettie Serveert (Lyrics)
Slow Emotion Replay - BrookVille (Lyrics)
My World - Metallica
(Lyrics)
She's Amazing - Team Dresch (Lyrics)
Bitch - Meredith Brooks (Lyrics)
You Gotta Be - Des'ree (Lyrics)
Fourty Six & Two - Tool (Lyrics)
Runaway Train - Soul Asylum (Lyrics)
Silent All These Years - Tori Amos (Lyrics)
The Most Vicious Crime - Sparta (Lyrics)
Can't Cry Anymore - Sherly Crow (Lyrics)
Be Yourself - Audioslave (Lyrics)
Crucify - Tori Amos (Lyrics)
Freed - Tracy Bonham (Lyrics)
Now I'm That Bitch (Kaskade Extended Mix) - Livvi Franc

And you can listen to them below. I will leave them here for now and in the near future I will add them to the others that I have in my widget and update it. I just felt since these were new I would let them stand on their own for now.

Enjoy!


0 comments: