Thursday, May 20, 2010

Bleh...

Can I start this day over?

Please?

Pretty please?

With extra sugar on top?

Wait, let me retract that last one. No more sugar please!

I have no one to blame but me.

I indulged myself with a donut this morning. Goodness I cannot remember the last time I had one. I think it was last fall.

In my defense cider was involved.

I ate far too much for lunch. As in my entire turkey sub, potato chips, and a chocolate chip cookie.

Ugh!

So while feeling fat and bloated. I managed to overstress myself with work causing me to leave late for my laser session.

Which wasn't too bad until I kept getting stuck in traffic. A 35 minute ride turned into a hour and a half.

Which did make me late.

Then proceeded to have various parts of my body zapped with a laser. Most notably my face.

And...

...SWEET MOTHER OF PEARL!!!!!

It hurt something fierce today. Worse then usual.

So now I feel battered, beaten, tender, and raw. To go with fat, bloated and just generally bleh.

At least I only had a salad for dinner.

Yeah, yeah, I know I had a donut and a cookie today. Don't remind me.

What I wanted to know is why the price we pay for trying to be our true selves, wasn't in the handbook?

What you didn't get your handbook?!?!

Now that I think about it, neither did I?

I am so writing a stern letter to management about that.

Oh and I just realized I still have to finish my Chicago write up.

Before I can do that please excuse me while I get my bloated chubby butt on the treadmill.

Yay!

Is it time for bed yet?

0 comments: