Monday, May 17, 2010

I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane

Today should prove to be an interesting day.

I head to Chicago for a day trip. I am seeing a surgeon about some changes I want to make.

One I have seen a few examples of his work. His results are amazing. His work looks to be excellent with a lot of care taken. Though I would like to see more.

He also specializes in hair (advancement and transplants) along with noses. So this covers two of my largest issues.

My concern is seeing what he can do with my forehead and brow along with my chin and jaw. However I give him credit he wouldn't tell me until he could get me in for an x-ray and see me in person. I like this approach very much.

He may or may not be able to do what I want. Not that it is a lot, but in our email exchange he was very descriptive with what he thought from photos. He covered what I had mentioned in my initial email very well and cautioned against overdoing things.

Either way this should be an interesting trip. I may or may not use him I don't know, but his work with hair is nothing short of spectacular so he probably remain at the top of my list for at least that.

I'll post about what I learned as soon as I can.

0 comments: