Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Scheduling Snafus

You might recall I the first part of this story were I was intending to disclose my function to a very good friend of mine.

Yet in all the chaos I held back and decided to not to tell her then for various reason.

Mostly because it didn't feel like the right time to do so, plus I felt she deserved more time for something like this.

Well after many an email exchange, we are finally meeting next Tuesday for dinner. Where I do, in fact, intend to tell her.

[In fairness to her we were both really busy and she did have some family issues do deal with. They are completely understandable in this case.]

You never know what is going to happen with these but they are going to find out either way and I feel it is important to tell them myself.

This one will be tough to take if I lose her friendship over it.

All I can do is hope for the best.

0 comments: