Thursday, November 4, 2010

Closer to Free

I know I haven't been posting much lately or at least maybe not as voraciously as I was earlier this year.

I had to put a lot of effort in getting out the posts I did last month.

Not for lack of want mind you. It was just a shortfall of available free time to write.

I have had and still have things I want to post about.

The good news is that life should be returning to normal rather soon.

Ok, after this weekend to be more accurate.

My project that I have worked so hard to accomplish for a number of reasons, is finally drawing to a close.

YAY!

I sense some normalcy returning to my life.

Which is very welcome.

I haven't really been out as me since SCC back in September.

Which starts to grate on a person. Forcing yourself to be something you are not without a break from it really messes with your psyche.

I am just glad I am see the end of the road for this part of my life.

I need the break I am starting to forget what it is like to have a five day work week.

All I know is that I am getting out next weekend and letting my hair down.

I need a night of fun and frivolity.

The only hard part is deciding what to wear.

*sigh*

Such is the life of a girl!!

I wouldn't trade it for the world.

0 comments: