Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Lost in the Wild

No I haven't forgotten about this blog.

Quite the opposite actually.

Things just have me so busy it isn't even funny.

It looks like I will be working every weekend from now until the middle of November.

I told you I had a large project that was going to take considerable amounts of my time and energy.

There are also have some rather large life changing issues that will be occurring.

This has had me going non stop since I got back from Atlanta.

I have notes jotted down for six posts, two are almost written. The others will get done just as soon as I can find some free time.

Yeah, not sure what is right now. If you have any extra please pass it along my way.

Though if it isn't free I don't want it.

Hopefully I will have something soon.

0 comments: