Friday, July 9, 2010

Meaningful Messages

I am not sure anyone has sat and watch my little quote widget that is on the left side of my page. So I thought I would place them all in a post for once. These are the current things I have found that try I to remember or feel are worth hearing or reading. I have added them as I find them so there might be more in the future. As for right now this is the complete list. Enjoy!

"Life makes sense when we are centered in our own hearts and embrace our own unique journey."

-- Christine Mason Miller

"That's the difference between me and the rest of the world! Happiness isn't good enough for me! I demand euphoria!"
-- Calvin

"If the smart don't say anything. The dumb won't notice."
-- My Father

"If I had a penny for my thoughts, I'd be a millionaire."
-- Ad Rock - Beastie Boys

"I used to think the brain was the most amazing organ in the entire body. Then I realized who was telling me this."
-- Emo Philips

"Creativity is not about perfection, it is about being wild, silly and downright outrageous."
-- Christine Mason Miller

"Life sucks, get a fucking helmet."
-- Dennis Leary

"Loved by some, hated by many, envied by most, yet wanted by plenty!"
-- Anonymous

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do."
-- Anonymous

"It is never too late to be what you might have been."
-- George Elliot

"Poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part."
-- Anonymous

"I think life should be more like TV. I think all of life's problems ought to be solved in 30 minutes with simple homilies, don't you? I think weight and oral hygiene ought to be our biggest concerns. I think we should all have powerful, high-paying jobs, and everyone should drive fancy sports cars. All our desires should be instantly gratified. Women should always wear tight clothes, and men should carry powerful handguns. Life overall should be more glamorous, thrill-packed, and filled with applause, don't you think?"
-- Calvin

"Love comes once and when it comes you better grab it fast, cause sometimes the love you grab ain't gonna last"
-- J. Geils

"I love myself today, not like yesterday. I'm cool, I'm calm, I'm gonna be okay!"
-- Bif Naked

"Happiness comes from being who I am now and being that person with people I care about"
-- Anonymous

"There comes a time in life when you have to let go of all the pointless drama & the people who create it & surround yourself with people who make you laugh so hard that you forget the bad and focus solely on the good. After all life is too short to be anything but happy."
--Anonymous

0 comments: