Thursday, June 10, 2010

Non Explanation

Without going into any details since I feel it is not fair to either party I will just say that thing at home have gone downhill.

Badly.

My concern right now is the mess that is brewing which could interfere with my ability to continue forward with transition.

At least if could cause a lot of delays.

This is what have been contributing to my general mood at the moment.

Which explains the post earlier this week.

Without really explaining the what happened.

It hurts.

It sucks.

I don't like it one bit but I cannot continue doing what I have been doing.

I am simply worn out. 

Oh and all this right before this Sunday.

Which is when I am supposed to tell my parents.

Is this week over yet?

2 comments:

Debra said...

Well girl I hope you can figure a living situation out and I REALLY hope things go well with your parents *HUGS*

<3 Jerica

Stace said...

Best of luck with the living situation.

And of course with your parents this weekend.

Stace