Friday, December 3, 2010

In The News

I am sure you have all figured out that I am having some surgery coming up.

Schedule and whatnot permitting it should happen.

Am I going to go into a lot of detail? Show Pictures? Etc? 

In a word?

No.

For me this is a very private thing. I don't feel the need to expose it completely to the world, no offense. 

Actually I feel this way about any surgery I have. 

I will probably give some info as to how it all went, where I had it, and what was done. 

After it happens. 

Though I won't post an offical date. I will say that it is scheduled to happen in the first quarter of next year. 

This is going to be a huge step. It will forever change what I look like and fundamentally alter my life. 

It is rather scary. Yet strangely exciting all at the same time. 

Here is hoping for the best!

1 comments:

- said...

Congrats on your surgery, Kelli. It is a personal thing. All I hope for you is that it goes well.

xoxo