Thursday, October 7, 2010

Plot Twist

Dun Dun Dun...

I might have mentioned that I needed to tell my Brother soon.

I think I also mentioned I am completely in the dark on this one. Anything can happen here.

Plus I covered the fact that he does not live close. At all.

Thus the plan was to have my letter to him written so I could tell him over the phone and not lose my nerve or forget what I had to say.

That may have just changed.

My Mom sent me an email last night. My Brother is coming down next week, staying over the weekend and returning Monday.

[Ducks the lighting bolts, and checks the seas for boil!!]

I am not kidding either. This will be the fourth time in ten years he has left his fortress of solitude and returned to this part of the state. One of the others was earlier this year for his oldest son's graduation.

So yes, I check for signs the world is going to end when I hear something like this.

I already responded to Mom saying yes to possibly trying to tell him this ,face to face. It is as of yet unknown if we will be able to make it happen. As he is in town for work reasons so I don't know what his schedule will be like not to mention I am working Saturday most of the day.

With any luck it will happen. Though I am almost more terrified of this disclosure then my parents.

Crazy but true.

I'll post once I know what is going to happen but I am already nervous.

Odd as he might be, he still is my brother and I have some fond memories of him.

Talk about a plot twist I didn't see coming!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm keeping my finger crossed for you girl! My bet is, that when it's all over with, you will think, "Now why was I so worried about telling him this?"

Melissa XX

Stace said...

Deeps breaths!

Good luck,
Stace

Jessica Lyn said...

Something that I am not looking forward ti either. My brother and I never really got along then these last 5 years or so.. so telling him is like crushing his world.

I will definitely be keeping my fingers crossed for you too.

(Hugs)

PS> Love the "Dun Dun Dun" part!