Thursday, October 14, 2010

When It Rains It Pours

It has been a rough couple of days. I had a couple of outages at work do deal with regarding my project.

Bad luck really, though I at least managed to recover things quickly without too much fuss.

I also received some very disappointing news that is impacting my transition timeline quite severely.

I am just hoping I can find a creative solution or a different approach to make things happen. Just being told no regarding something I didn't see as much of an issue bothered me a lot.

It also didn't help that I was having my cycle. I know how can I have a cycle if my hormone levels don't change for an actual period. I can't figure it out either, yet over the last eight months I get crabby, moody, depressed and feel fat and bloated for a few days around the 10th of each month.

Weird but it happens, I didn't think much of if the first few time it happened. I thought most likely if was just something that happens. It was the consistency of when that caught my attention.

Plus I have confirmed taking my brother out to dinner this Sunday night and trying to find a park or something afterward to sit down and tell him. Doing this at my parents house make me uncomfortable, as he is staying with them while in town.

Far too much for one girl to deal with in a twenty-four hour time period.

I am just thankful for having some wonderful friends that care so much. It was nice to talk about other things and be silly. She brightened my mood immeasurably. She doesn't even know how much crying I had been doing prior to talking to her. She is one of the best friends I have ever had.

I have too much on my mind all at once right now.

Oh, and did I mention it has been actually raining the last few day? Nothing like a gloomy outside to brighten ones spirits.

3 comments:

Laura Bennett said...

Awww. I know things are stressful now but next week will feel like spring. I am always here for you :)

You can do this! If there is anyone out there that I know can find the strength and make it through this its you!

I love you bunches Princess!
xoxo

Kelli Bennett said...

@Laura, did I mention how wonderful my friends are?

I even have an adopted sister who is simply the best! You should met her someday I think you would like her.

But seriously friends like you make this so much easier to bear all this now.

I love you so much!!!

Debra said...

Sorry to hear about the bump in your transition...that can be really hard but you seem like you have a good head on your shoulders when it comes to handling it....and also friends to lean on. THAT is a MUST in my book. ;)