Saturday, October 9, 2010

Why I am a Sad Panda

*RING*

"B!" (Think SQUEEE!)

"Hey Babe, you sound awful excited to hear from me."

"Well you are one of my favorite people. I love hearing from you."

"Haha, well with enthusiastic greetings like that maybe I should call you more often."

"Hehe, maybe you should, it isn't like your calls will be ignored."

"So what are you up too tonight?"

"Awe I am stuck home tonight sweetie, I am working every weekend for a while. Plus I have been getting little sleep lately so I need to get my cute butt to bed early tonight. Why do you ask?"

"Well, I was having people over for a bonfire again tonight, and yes I am telling you this time so you are not over dressed."

"LMAO well how considerate of you. B, I really would love to go as it is a gorgeous night out but I will have to say no this time. I really do need to be up early for tomorrow."

"That is ok I understand."

"I promise I'll make it up to you when my time frees up again."

"No big deal babe, I love having you as a friend and I like hanging out with you. So will make something happen very soon."

"Thanks B."

I chatted with him for a little bit longer as he wanted to know how I was doing and what was happening in my life.

I have discovered some wonderful friends in this journey and B is one of my favorites. I hated saying no to him, but I really need to get this project done and be successful with it. I might need to use it as leverage next February.

Can I have my own life yet?

1 comments:

Jessica Lyn said...

I know the feeling.. good luck on your project!