Monday, February 1, 2010

Back to our regularly scheduled programming

Well I got everything working again along with prudently making a backup of my current template and HTML code.

I hadn't done that in a while and I had made a number of changes. Which caused issues when I attempted to fix things.

I know, I know. Don't remind me. I just didn't think I was going to have to hose the entire site to straighten this mess out.

And had I known what the fix was I wouldn't have had too.

Oh well.

For the time being it is working the way I want it too. I might always change or add something down the road but basics are there.

Look for a normal content from me soon.