Sunday, November 29, 2009

Running Amok

Well since I posted my decision post, my thoughts have been all over the place.

Yesterday's news didn't help much either.

Life has been interesting on top of it.

I have a lot to say right now just not what and how I want to say it just yet.

Don't worry nothing disastrous or really good for that matter.

Just the simple truth of my head wandering all over.

I came up with the analogy that I feel like I am playing wheel of fortune and I never know where it will stop.

Yet I keep spinning it.

Also no one will let me buy a vowel.

There is one thing though. This week will get interesting.

Really interesting.

Significant things take place this week.

I am not sure how I am going to take them.

The first one is today.

I'm not going to tell you what it is. However if you have been reading my blog from the website and not through a RRS feed.

You might notice something on the page has changed.

All I will say is if you have been paying attention you might be able to figure out the clue.

But it is there.

If you think you know what it is, feel free to email me. I will tell you if you right or not.

Right now I have a lot of thinking to do.

2 comments:

Jessica Lyn said...

I'm rather new to your blog so I don't really notice anything different.

I use to have my own blog too (couple of them actually) but kinda let that go... maybe I'll start that up again as I pla to start my own transition soon as well

Funny on my blog I used song titles as my posting titles.

Kelli Bennett said...

Well Jessica, all I can say is that a piece of information changed on the sight the day I made that post.

I don't want to fuss over it or state it out loud for my own reasons. But it is there.