Sunday, August 8, 2010

Posting from the Moon

Even though I work in the field I am still amazed by what technology has brought us.

I have seen a lot of changes. I knew about the Internet before it was available to the public.

I never imagined what it has become.

Like the ability to blog from a cell phone. I have located a rather good client that works well with blogspot.

Still do not expect a lot of posting but I had two posts mostly finished. It would be nice if I could get them out while I am away from home.

If I get some down time I will try to finish them up and get them posted.

So look for them soon. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

4 comments:

Gina Lee said...

Well, I'm waiting!

Jessica Lyn said...

Listen girly, you should just try to have fun and stay far away from the internet; we'll be here when you get back. If you have free time, go shopping instead!

Stace said...

I'm with Jessica - make sure that you enjoy yourself and relax!

Stace

Kelli Bennett said...

Lol don't worry I have been having lots of fun. Shopping is limited for a number of reasons. But the post were mostly done and I haven't even touched them yet. The only thing I have been using my phone for is looking up fun things to do and text with someone extremely important to me.