Saturday, June 23, 2012

Rumors of My Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated

Well...

...I became one of those bloggers didn't I?

For shame.

I knew my blogging proclivity would see a bit of a reduction after full time.

I mean how could it not? I spent almost two years hiding from the general public. This left me with a lot of free time on my hands.

With a lot on my mind.

Which gave me a lot to write about.

I really felt like I was sitting around with my life on hold.

Since full time my life has been moving forward at a ridiculous pace.

It is almost as if life was a river and I put up a damn, everything was building up behind it until the damn finally broke. Causing everything to come flooding out.

This has kept me incredibly busy with little to no time to write.

I am sure my typewrite monkeys have loved all the free time with full pay.

Talk about too much monkey business.

I know there is the BF to cover(yes I am still seeing him). My Nephew's graduation, they thawing of relations with my father(still not great but happening). Also the drunken mess that is my brother.

The good news is I have been writing. I have had a lot to say and things to get out. I should have several posts published over the next few weeks.

So look forward to them. I know it has felt good to sit and write again.

4 comments:

Becca said...

I did wonder where you had gone ......

Stace said...

Sounds like things are moving forward for you!

Stace

Cassidy said...

Bennett, Bennett, Bennett... why yes, that name *does* ring a bell. How nice of you to finally remember your public, Missie!!! We have suffered greatly without our Kelli Kronikles lo these many, many weeks!

Welcome back, Kelli. Looking forward to reading all about your adventures in the days ahead. :c)

== Cass

Kelli Bennett said...

Honestly I did some work on posts this weekend but since this was the first full weekend I have had nothing planned, someplace to be, work, etc. I took advantage of it.

I did get some things accomplished. Plus entered notes for about 4 new posts. Stay tuned!!!